HomEQ / Predatory lender

Hello-I think it is time for everyone that deals with Wachovia/-Home Q lending to come together and stand up. My wife and I over paid our loan thru 07/, to the tune of 5000.00 a mo. In Jan 08/ we made our payment, then Feb rolled around and we discovered our money was still in the Wachovia checking account. On the 14th of Feb we were handed papers of foreclosure. I made 14 calls to this company, and they told me because they did not receive Dec/07 payment, well I had all bank statements and paper to prove it was. I told them it had been made, they told me it was Nov /07, I told them, no -you have that also. We played this game all the way back to April /07, Now I am no longer looking at my paper work and just telling them that they have the payment. This then told me they did not have a clue. My best friend is an attorney, So I gave it all to him, he requested a report from them, with no response, I received a letter the first of June, and Home-Q will foreclose on07/15/08-, They Think-- I am writing this to let people know that if you look up --Wachovia Trouble- on your computer, you will find, This bank under federal investigation for laundering Drug Money and if anyone wants to join a class action. Please let me know. Thanks to everyone who wrote there story--Now it’s our turn to stand up!!! My wife and I will soon be all over the net with this story--Come join us!!

Va

Comments

• Ti
      12th of Nov, 2008

They are ripping me off too, Also they have the worst customer service and are not willing to work with me to save my house. How can we bring them down?