HomEQ / They are not working with us
I feel like Homeq is ripping us off! I was on time with all my mtg. payments until the end of 2007 when my business wasn't do so well. I kept paying Homeq the best I could, sometimes $50 short. Of course I was in communication with them all along. I ended up not being able to afford homeowner's insurance in order to pay the mortgage so they added insurance to the mtg. They decided to put the full premium amount of $1700. Causing me to go into foreclosure! Then they added an additional $2000 legal fees. They told me I had to come up with at least $3200. to get it out of foreclosure, and when I did they declined my payment. Now I am currently in foreclosure again. I have no other alternative but to file for bankruptcy. I felt like they really screwed me over!
I must say that the people at Homeq customer service have been nice, but I get a different answer every time I call.
More HomEQ Complaints & Reviews
- HomEQ - UnAmerican, disrepectful customer service, illegal practices 
- HomEQ - STEALING PEOPLES HOMES 
- HomEQ - Loan Modification 
- HomEQ - setting payments too high 
- HomEQ - Fraudulent activity 
- HomEQ - Customer service jerks 
- HomEQ - Awful company 
- HomEQ - Predatory lender 
- HomEQ - Scam and dishonesty!