Homeplay / Their a Fraud
I got a phone call the lady said I would get a free $25 gift certificate and save alot of money on alot of things and all I had to do was pay $1.00 for the first month after the first month if I choose to not to cancell it would cost %$19.95 a month and that I would be able to cancell at at any given time. She asked for my debit card # and I gave it to her and told her I only wanted to try it out for the first month for $1.00 she said ok. I got my paperwork in the mail and it said to go on line at www.homeplayonline.com/gcform.html and submit my membership # in I tried to go on the web site but instead of getting their web site I got the Complaints Board. I don't know what to do about my debit card Can I get any suggestions?
More Homeplay Complaints & Reviews
- Homeplay - creditcard unauthorization use 
- Homeplay - I want to cancel this service. However, their website is unavailable. I kept being asked by my browser if I was searching for other companies. 
- Homeplay - Cancel member ship 1125150741
- Homeplay - Anita Grubbs/Holly Stallings
- Homeplay - charges
- Homeplay - Fraud 
- Homeplay - Bogus$25.00giftcard
- Homeplay - Charged for something I didn't sign up for!