Homeowners Capital / No disclosures

1 100 S. Ola VistaSan Clemente, CA, United States

This is regarding a bad Real Estate Transaction with Mary Kardous licensed broker 0119441 over 15 years of Home owners Capital in San Clemente. Upon close of my transaction signing the paperwork, the fourth paper to sign was regarding garage doors, I refused to sign it. She coaches me to sign it while we are in escrow. The garage doors were an assessment in the works prior three years. She claimed the selling agent told her casually right before escrow. This was not told to be in a timely manner and why would you insist to have me sign it? The alarm was not removed at my request, She just ignored my request, no pool keys were left, the HOA had and has no reserves, and discovery of mold under the sink. Please all buyers get financials on the HOA, make sure there are no assessments and check the history and present of the board, make sure you have everything you requested done, and walk with your inspector that you choose to check for hidden mold.etc. Agents just take advatage of buyers because they are only thinking of their commission. Buyer beware.

Homeowners Capital