Homemark / Non delivery of product
I was entered into a competition and I received an sms in August 2009 with the details of my winnings. I contacted Homemark and they said I have to pay a package and postage fee of R175.00 which was debit by Homemark from my credit card. I constantly checked with the post office and they said they did not receive the package. My last visit to the post office was in Dec 2009 where they said that they package was returned. I then contacted Homemark and spoke to Norma, she said they cannot do anything about it as the package and postage fee was refunded to me. The same afternoon I send her my credit card statements for the last 3 months as proof that there were no credits done. To date I have not yet been contact about my winnings or my reimbursement.
More Homemark Complaints & Reviews
- Homemark / Vibro Shape Belt - Unusable product & shocking service 
- Homemark - igia fat freezer
- Homemark - Electro Vibe machine
- Homemark - Customer Service 
- Homemark/vibro Shape - Faulty vibro shape
- Homemark - milex antarctic air cooler - faulty cannot get a refund from them!
- Homemark - nutrimix blender
- Homemark - floormax 360 topmop
- Homemark - all of the services offered by homemark and their incompetent staff
- Homemark - "royal diamond cook set ect.