HomeLand Security / I found the complaint I filed in my son's High School Files

1 United States

After asking every agency in the United States for help & receiving none, I have finally found at least one answer as to why. It has taken me about 8 months. I filed a Freedom of Information Act form to view my son's Public School Records at Arlington Central School District here in Lovely Dutchess County, N.Y.I had told the school also about my address being stolen and informed them about being stalked & harassed in N.Y parks so they were aware of the problem. After waiting 6 weeks to see my son's records I had to call them. I was told to see his guidance counselor. Nothing I asked to see was in my son's folder, including his Presidential Award .I sat there in shock when I saw the papers I had sent to Homeland Security in my son's folder.When I picked them up Mr. Phillips started laughing and said to me" Well I bet you won't be using parks anymore, will you???" I told him no. Why did he think women in their 40's, being threatened and stalked was funny?Why did a public school involve themselves in my stalking case that I had sent to Homeland Security asking them to investigate? Is this why no one from Homeland Security of the FBI ever interviewed or spoke to me. I guess that is why. So at least I have solved one part of my puzzle and I will now solve the rest alone too.