Homeland Realty / Legitable business practices, services are extremely unsatisfactory and conning customers

Homeland Realty
www.homelandrealtysouthfl.com Homeland Realty of South Florida, Inc. Owned and operated by Joe Kuruvila is a realty company doing unfair, deceitful, overcharging customers, swindling customers into selling their homes. Customers are finding out that the company practices unfair business transactions. There web site is bogas (www.homelandrealtysouthfl.com)

Mr. Joe Kuruvila violated section 4.3 of his own contract. He consistently made offers less than agreed. He tried to have me(seller pay for buyer expenses) He became hostile when I refused to except the offer and requested I be removed from the listing. Please help with contacts to stop this con man from swindling and-or stealing homes from customers. Since Homeland Realty of South Florida, Inc. did and does not operate with legitable business practices, services are extremely unsatisfactory and conning customers, I suggest any other realtor except Homeland Realty of South Florida

A  26th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
N  13th of Aug, 2009 by
where is the Seller or Buyer or Listing Agent Name ?. This complaint doent have any details . I hope without the legal details of the complaint and Personal details of the person who complaint, anybody can misuse this complaint forum.
D  19th of Aug, 2009 by
i feel this complaint is baseless, those who make the complaint dont put his name or details, so he use this forum for his personal problems
N  29th of Aug, 2009 by
I worked for this pervert. If I can help anyone with anything I know alot about him. email me at anna.watson7@yahoo.com thank you ! any imformation you have will benifit me also.
N  9th of May, 2012 by
I am an attorney and I have just filed a lawsuit against this "person" for breach of contract and intend to pursue and action against his Realtors license. If anyone knows of or has had a bad experience with him please let me know so that I can help put a stop to this kind of unprofessional conduct.
contact me at alexgillaw@hotmail.com
A  26th of Jun, 2014 by
I have a 300$ deposit that I was told I would get back and I never did.IT's been 4 months now and after calling several phone numbers and talking with people like Matthew Joe David Ha those are probably all the same person any ways I still get lies.I worked in Dumas Texas and was told that he was the corporate for the apartments.I paid 300$ a week was only there for 5 weeks.I left it better than it was when I moved in and expected my deposit back but NO he kept it.I have been told lie after lie when I call about it they say it's on it's way blah blah all lies.We need to shut these people or person down.He is living well off ripping hard working people out of there money!
N  23rd of Apr, 2015 by
From what I understand the broker Joseph Kuruvilla, guy has a long history in and out of court. Looks like basically won't do anything without the courts making him. One property was infested with wood boring beetles in the trees on the property. Another property he has a horrid plumbing problem. There are ceilings that caved in. It needs a serious remodel. Yet unless a tenant sues he does little to nothing. He has some up for sale but wants a ridiculous price for both, they are low income properties with all bills paid. Most of the residents cannot afford to risk suing because the cost of moving is more than they have got. I have copies of various legal documents I have found online with him being a part of the suit, not exactly just civil suit either. Some of his leases are written in unintelligible English while he speaks pretty well spoken and fluent English. He threatens to charge for things that are normal wear and tear. He refuses to fix most issues until tenants move out, then charges them. The management has to get approval from him to fix and cannot just repair without his approval and he is difficult for management to work with. I hope someone buys the apartments. He didn't pay a utility bill one time and residents had their water shut off. Eventually the place will sell.