Homefurniture2go.com / I have never seen so much damage on one piece of furniture

I recently ordered a mission style trunk $#*!tail from homefurniture2go.com. I received it in quickly and was excited to open the box and put it together. What I got out of the box was awful. I have NEVER seen so much damage on one piece of furniture. Now, this furniture is no different from IKEA in that the way it is built and meant to be put together is the same. This thing was scratched, gouged, rubbed raw, and even PAINTED over in places where it shouldn't have been.

Here's the real clincher. I am in a wheelchair and it is not easy for me to get to the post office with a box that weights 75 lbs. To say the least. I took pictures of the product and have emailed them. No response. I tried again. No response. Now I am resorting to this, as well as contacting the better business bureau, in hopes of getting some type of feedback...

Comments

• Ev
      Aug 03, 2011

Hello DAtakoss-
    We're sorry to hear there was damage on your shipment. Just give us all at 800 503 5090 and we will be glad to take care of it. We are here 8-8 central.
    We look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved.
    Homefurniture2go.com