HomeFix Corporation / Great Work

1 VA, United States Review updated:

We are writing to comment on the very professional installation of our new windows in our home in Fairfax City. We were pleased with every phase of the process. The man explained the windows better than anyone we had talked with, and his professional "no-ressure" approach made the decision easy to make. He is quite an asset for Homefix. We also appreciated the professional, courteous, and efficient crew that installed our windows. In the future when anyone in our neighborhood needs replacement windows, we will gladly recomment HOMEFIX to them. We want to thank them for the wonderfule xerience we had with them.

Comments

• Su
      17th of May, 2011

Recently this company installed vinyl siding on the home of my mother, Ruth. We just wanted to let everyone know how pleased we are with the work. July hasbeen a very busy month for us and we are now just matching up paint to finish tje job. We did want to compliment the man who came out here for patiently explaining everything to Mom and us. But especially, we want to let you know how pleased we were with the two men who actually installde the vinyl. They were professional, efficient, and their expertise in working with vinyl was veryevident. We really appreciate the excellent work and would highly recommend Homefix in the future

• Mo
      17th of May, 2011

BS post, spamming CB, obviously the company itself trying to counter all the negative complaints on here. Losers. Get lost.

• Mo
      18th of May, 2011

Spam posting, don't believe it. They are posting about themselves trying to make themselves look better because they had a lot of negative reviews. Stay away from HomeFixCorporation, they are desperate, must be a terrible business.

• Da
      10th of Feb, 2016

I'm so dissatisfied by my experience with Home Fix Custom Remodeling that I had to write a review to warn others. The crew that came out improperly hung our storm door onto obviously rotten decorative wood, claiming that the wood was fine even though one of the workers admitted it was not. I had to pay for a home inspector to come out afterward, and in his 10 page report detailing the company's errors he accurately described the work done as incomplete and improper. Although Home Fix's website boasts a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, unfortunately I couldn't disagree more. The work done by their crew was never reviewed with us as advertised, either; instead, the worker simply left without saying anything. They wasted no time sending a bill, though, but we have yet to hear back from anyone after submitting the above-mentioned home inspection report. Needless to say, dealing with this company has been a total nightmare. Let my experience serve as a warning and do not waste your time and money dealing with them.