HomeComings Financial / Mortgage FRAUD,RIP OFF!

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I have been trying to get a loan modification for several months. I wait 50 minutes to speak to a different person each time I call, Just for them to tell me they can't approve it now over the phone but send $4000 now and we will put you on a payment plan you can't afford and make another payment next month and you should hear from us by that time. Oh and let us re-adjust your interest rate even higher so it's even harder to resolve the problem. Why not fix the problem instead of putting it off you would think it would be in both parties best interest!?? Where are my payments being applied if I'm still in default and going to loose my home.

Comments

Zc
  7th of Mar, 2008

Please get this email to Homecomings .......Friday, 03/06/08
Attention: Homecomings Financial CEO-Bruce Paradis, Chairman-Eric Feldstein and David M. Applegate

It seems I cannot resolve my issue the pee-ron or manager who all refuse to provide their last name.
1. I started the process to refinance my adjustable rate loan with Homecomings upon the increasely every 6 months which would have push my loan payment from a period of 2005 to 2008 up to atleast $900.00 additional to approx $1900.00 I was already paying.
2. October, 2007 I applied for an Fixed Rate with another company. Bottom line....we were on the roll to get this refinance closed by November 30, 2007.
3. The Title Attorney contact me and stated there was a problem closing and the closing could not take place until HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL if at fault pay the deficit TAX IN THE REARS with Suwanee Tax Division - Suwanee, Ga 30024 since Dec. 2006.
4. 11/2007 The Suwanne Tax Division upon my call to the manager....a. 2006 Tax for property @ 4189 Lansfaire Terrace, Suwanee, Ga Lot 111 show the taxes were not paid....but...Suwanee Tax records reflect a check which Homecomings send in April, 2007 was return to Homecomings Financial May, 2007. Per Suwanee Tax - Manager they do not understand why Homecoming NEVER follow up to inquire why the check was return and bring the property tax up to date. HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL NEVER ONCE NOTIFY ME ZELNA W. CARTER that a deficit was holding against my property mid june 2007.
5. I, Zelna W. Carter did contact Homecomings approx end of June to check the status of my escrow account.....upon which, I was told an over of approx 679.00 , I, then, ask them to mail the overage. Since I felf ALL taxes were up to date and no deficit.
6.Come, Mid-November...the closing Attorney advise me I cannot close until the Suwanee Tax issue was cleared. I contacted Homecoming Mid-November, 2007 and was NEVER granted to speak with a management person concerning my argry concerns of this matter to be taken care of asap and advise Homecoming @ 1 800 206-2901 more than 8 times I need a Manager to contact me. Not one time have I hear from a manager. I stated on the phone 4 and 5 times a day........AND ALL I WAS TOLD THE MANAGER IS BUSY.....and on top of this I was told by the pee-ron Cusromer Services it will take 3 months to straighten this out.
7. The Manager of the lending ask me to submit my December, 2007 mortgage payment to Homecomings Financial so my closing will not run into any late payments.
8. Homecoming Financial purposely held out and would not work to clear this Suwanee Tax Issue they CREATED..UPON THE MANAGER @ SUWANEE STATED SHE WOULD WAIVE PENALTIES IF HOMECOMINGS WILL RUSH AND PAID THE APPROX 360.00 OVERDUE PROPERTY TAXES. HOMECOMINGS SUBMITTED THE OVERDUE TAXES ON DECEMBER 28, 2007.
9. NOW COME THE TITLE CLOSING ATTORNEY WHO WAS MORTITORING WHEN THE TAXES WOULD BE SUBMIT....SET THE CLOSING TO HAPPEN ON DECEMBER 28, 2007.
10. HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL SUBMITS TO THE CLOSING ATTORNEY A PAYOFF DUE IN THE AMOUNT OF 238,521.56 INSTEAD OF THE CORRECT PAY OFF OF $236,540.88 PER MY NOVEMBER, 2007 ACCOUNT STATEMENT. An overcharge of approx $1980.68.
9. Homecoming Financial wants me to EAT the cost of their WRONG RECORD KEEPING and charge me interest for the month of December 1 thru January 7,2008. THIS IS TOTAL RIDIDOUS.

IF HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL HAD KEPT OUTSTANDING RECORDS, CONDUCT FOLLOW UP WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG IN THE BOOKKEEPING.....MY TITLE ATTRONEY COULD HAVE PROCEEDED TO CLOSING MY HOMECOINGS FINANCIAL LOAN, NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER, 2007.

I DEMAND, HOMECOINGS FINANCEIAL TO FORWARD ALL INTEREST PAYMENT THEY COLLECT BY FAULDELENT MEANS.

I NEVER MISS ANY MORTAGE PAYMENTS OR SUBMITTIMG ANY ESCROW FUNDS LATE.

July - Dec, 2005 escrow 180.00 x 6 months = Total $1080.00
January - Dec, 2006 escrow 180.00 x 12 months = Total $2160.00

January - Dec, 2007 escrow 180.00 x 12= total $2160.00
============================================
Finally, I contacted Homecomings Financial @ 1800 206-2901....and upon my explaining my problem with the CREATED problem of overcharging me interest for the month of December, 2007 and paying my TAX late which held up my closing at the fault of HOMECOMINGS. I WAS HUNG UP ON 3 TIMES. FIRST A FORIGN WOMAN..osi...I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE WAS SAYING....BROKEN SPEAK...NEXT...I CALL AGAIN...GOT cHICO...WHO HUNG UP..THEN A mARY...WHEN I ASKED HER NAME SINCE SHE CALIM SHE WAS A MANAGER...SHE GAVE ME A #73738...THEN A FEW MINUTES HUNG UP. i CALLED BACK AND FINALLY i WAS CONNECT TO NORMAN A MANAGER.....WHO NEVER UNDERSTOOD....MY CONCERNS...THAT THE BOTTOM LINE...HOMECOMINGS CREATED ALL THE PROBLEMS AND FAILED TO ASSIST ME TO CLOSE MY LOAN BY nOVEMBER 30, 2007. AS TO AVOID ANY ADDTIONAL CHARGES DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, 2007. THIS MAN HAD NO MANAGERIAL SKILLS......HE WAS WORSE THAN THE PEE-RON.

AGIAN, I DEMAND MY OVERCHARGE INTERESTS BE FOLLOW TO ME WITH 5 BUSINESS DAYS.

ZELNA W. CARTER

>>A copy of this letter is being send by certifed
mail to the addresses.....
>>A copy of this letter is being forwarded to the Commissioner of Mortgage Financial Cpmpliance

Ly
  25th of Mar, 2008

HOMECOMINGS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST MORTGAGE CO I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH! I WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THERE IS NONE HERE! YOU WAIT ON THE LINE A MIN OF 30 MINUTES AND THEN THEY KEEP TRANSFERING YOU TO DIFFERENT DEPTS AND NOBODY SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING!
LAST NIGHT I SPENT 45 MIN WAITING TO SPEAK W/ SOMEONE THEN GOT DISCONNECTED BECAUSE THEY HAD CLOSED W/ ME ON THE LINE. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3 WEEKS TO GET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING AND HAVE GOTTEN NOWHERE..IT IS INSANE AND I WILL BE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW I WORK IN INSURANCE SO I RUN ACROSS ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE OR NEED A MORTGAGE.

I THINK YOU NEED TO RE-TRAIN YOUR ASSOCIATES TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND HOW TO DEAL W/ A CUSTOMER WHO HAS SPENT SO MUCH TIME WAITING TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE TO HELP THEM.

Pe
  2nd of Sep, 2008

My experiece with Homecomings is that they treat their customers in a manner that is disgraceful. Unethical and illegal behavior is their every day practice.

Be very careful with this company because they will lie and take advantage of you in a heart beat.

Pennie Markus