Homecoming Financial / STEALING MY HOME

1 CA, United States Review updated:

MY NAME IS ROD M MARTIN, I LIVE IN PALO CEDRO CALIF. I HAVE BEEN A GENERAL CONTRACTOR FOR OVER 20 YEARS. DURING THIS TIME I HAVE EMPLOYED MANY PEOPLE AND HELPED SUPPORT THEIR FAMILY'S. GONE TO WEDDINGS, GRADUATIONS, AND FUNERALS. THEY WERE ALL A PART OF ME AND THE AMERICAN WAY. I BOUGHT OLD HOUSES AND REBUILT THEM WITH MY MONEY AND LABOR NOT THE GOVERNMENTS. THESE BECAME RENTALS AND A SOURCE OF INCOME AS I GREW OLDER. NOW AT A TIME I SHOULD BE RETIRING AND ENJOYING THE AMERICAN DREAM I FIND THAT THERE IS VERY LITTLE WORK FOR MY GUYS, AND WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THEIR FAMILY'S. MY REAL ESTATE IS WORTH 40% LESS THAN 2 YEARS AGO, SOME PROPERTY'S, I NOW OWE MORE ON THAN THEY ARE WORTH. MAKING MATTERS WORSE HOMECOMING FINANCIAL IS STEALING ONE OF MY HOUSES ALONG WITH 1000'S OF OTHER AMERICANS, CHECK THIS WEB SITE FOR YOURSELF... https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/4149/page/10. WHAT I CAN'T BELIEVE IS THIS COMPANY IS OUTRIGHT STEALING FROM HARD WORKING AMERICANS AND NO ONE IS LOOKING INTO THIS?? LETS GIVE ANOTHER TRILLION TO THE BANKS THEY WILL HELP PEOPLE?? I DON'T WANT A HAND OUT, JUST DON'T STEAL WHATS MINE AND LET ME MAKE MY OWN WAY WITH OUT WORRYING WHAT AGENT OF THE GOVERNMENT OR PRIVATE SECTOR IS GOING TO TAKE FROM ME NEXT. IF YOU DARE, CALL ME, ROD... ..[protected]...OR ...[protected]@gmail.com SOME ONE MUST HAVE THE POWER AND KNOWLEDGE TO SEE WHAT HOMECOMING IS DOING UNLESS THEY ARE ALSO ON THE TAKE?? ARE THERE NO REAL AMERICANS OUT THERE???? ROD...

More Homecoming Financial Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      8th of Jan, 2008
    Homecoming Financial - Unethical & unprofessional!
    Texas

This company is taking advantage of hardworking individuals. My mother and sister's loan was sold to them. Although they pay their own homeowners insurance and taxes, Homecomings keeps adding it to their mortgage. After speaking to several *rude* people who didn't want to provide their name; they finally spoke to someone who was suppose to "take care" of it because they faxed proof and even had the documentation showing where those fees were waived. The phone calls didn't stop and they are threatening foreclosure.

If anyone wants to join in fighting against this POOR EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY... please message me. We need to join forces in a CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT TO SHOW THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

• Lu
      14th of Jan, 2008

YES! Lets get a class action suit going on! I make the website and get the domain name... lets do it.

• Al
      23rd of Jan, 2008
    Homecoming Financial - Homecomings sucks!
    Homecomings Financial

I can't believe this company is still in business! We bought our house with an 80/20 loan in October of 2017. Our 20% loan was sold within the first month to Homecomings, who decided that they were going to change the terms of our loan. They changed everything from the due date, to the interest rate, to the date it was set to adjust (we had a 5/1 ARM). I tried everything to deal with them, but always got the run around. I even hired an attorney, whom I am still paying off! He also got the run around. They started calling to harass me that I hadn't paid my monthly payment in full as I was paying per my loan docs and when I tried to explain that this was being worked on (supposedly) they said they weren't aware of that, of course not, they don't know up from down!

I was lucky enough, after getting the attorney and getting our mortgage broker and the BBB involved, for them to eventually correct their mistakes and refinance the loan away from them, but of course I am now paying more due to the costs associated with the refi. I also had to fight for months later for them to correct my credit report as they were reporting negatively!

I would highly advise anyone thinking about Homecomings to take their business somewhere else or they might get taken. I would also love someone to bring a Class Action against them, they deserve it and more!

• Ro
      17th of Apr, 2008
    Homecoming Financial - Fraud
    Leadville
    Colorado
    Phone: 970-445-8990

I have filed suit on Homecoming Financial, complete theifs in my book. Deseptive trade practices, Harrasment, Ect. Want to here from more people in Colorado with the same problem

18th of Jul, 2008
    Homecoming Financial - Foreclosures
    Dallas
    Texas
    Phone: 2148742984

There is a link for the class action lawsuit filed against this agency. If you go on [redacted] the link is contained there and you can add your name to it.
    I am being evicted by them as we speak. They taped a Relocation Assistance letter to my front door claiming they will assist but I have to call them and speak to someone. Ironically, the mailbox for this person is full and the covering extension is not valid. This is so like this company. They bury you then offer non-viable solutions that end up going in circles.

• Ev
      22nd of Jul, 2008

Yes, I too am experiencing the same thing. They do not comply with what there letter indicates in regards to response time and there is no other phone # listed and the person's mail box is full and never can get anyone on the phone nor leave a message. I too am being evicted. I have been trying for quite sometime now.

29th of Jul, 2008

Same thing with me, guy showed up the next day from the "bank", very belligerent, had animal control with him, guess he would have come in if I had not been home, and taken my dog. No eviction notice has been received as of yet. The mailbox number is always full.

14th of Aug, 2008

i echo these complaints! i have been trying to call - mailbox full! what is this? i am a tenant on the property that they now own and i am legitimately in need of assistance. i too am in the mortgage business, doing administrative work. because of the awful real estate situation i am now getting paid PER CLOSED FILE. and guess what? there aren't any files! i have been earning less than $500 a month. BRING ON THAT BELLIGERENT GUY FROM THE BANK and i have the mind to show him BELLIGERENT. i'm trying to do things the right way, but if an apple is dangled in front of a starving person, and that apple is merely a picture meant to fool you, it's the most immoral thing on earth!

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2008

They stole from me too

• Ht
      4th of Feb, 2009
    Homecoming Financial - I am upset with the company not loweing my payment
    Homecoming Financial

I called Homecomings Financial and talked with their representative. I had spent a lengthy time on the phone, over 45 minutes and it was to not avail. He kept repeating the same company line over and over. I was asking for a lowering of my payment or interest rate which is 11% which seem impossible for them to do. I asked to be referred to his supervisor. I spent another 45 minutes of fruitless conversation with the rep who didn’t understand the definition of negotiates. She was no help and basically stated that if had my finances in order and didn’t need to lower my rate or payment then I could have my rate lowered or payment reduced. I then spent another 15 minutes asking to make a complaint which also seem difficult for her to manage. This is a real badly managed company with very poor customer service.

• Al
      10th of Feb, 2009

Well sir, I don't know all the details of your loan, but based on what you have written, there is nothing to negotiate. If you agreed to and signed a loan for 11% then that is the rate unless there is a clause in your note to say something different. In my experience in the mortgage servicing industry the only mortgages that come to mind that has an option for a reduction in interest rate is a 12 or 24 month 1% reduction clause. Meaning if the borrower paid their payments on time for 12 or 24 months then the loan can be reduced by 1%. In your case they do not have a reason to negotiate with you because there is nothing to negotiate. They have a document that you signed saying that you agree to the 11% interest payment.

As for lowering your payments, the only thing they could do is remove your escrow. This would reduce your monthly payment, but you will still be responsible to pay taxes and insurance on your own. This would not be a good move because if you do not give them proof of insurance annually they may put forced placed insurance on the home costing a ton more than conventional insurance.

This time the mortgage company is right.

If you want a reduction in monthly payment, you may want to refinance the loan at a lower interest rate.

• Ed
      26th of Aug, 2009

Same here. I have a secondary loan from them with 11.5% interest rate. I called and asked them to reduce the interest rate and no help from them at all. They are saying I have to miss atleast 4-5 payments before they will consider my application for lowering the interest. Looks like they suggesting me to do foreclosure on the property? Why do they do that? I think this company need to file bankruptcy and shutdown. They are monsters.

• El
      4th of Sep, 2009

HOMECOMING FINANCIAL FORECLOSED AND SOLD MY HOME AFTER IT HAD ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH ME AGENT: RAY BAILY ON 07/15/09. MY SALE DATE WAS POSTPONED UNTIL 08/20/08 BY MICHAEL #11286 . SO TO BIND OUR AGREEMENT WESTERN UNION) FIRST PAYMENT TOLD BY RAY TO DONT SENT SECOND UNTIL I GOT AGREEMENT .I NEVER RECIEVED AGREEMENT TO SIGN, CALLED EVERYOTHER DAY TO GET IT, WAITED, AND WAITED, NEVER GOT IT.
    CANT TALK TO ORIGINALL REPRESENTIVE RAY, WHO SET UP AGREEMENT. SUPERVISOR, NAMED APRIL HASN'T RETURNED OUR CALLS, REALTOR OFFERING CASH TO MOVE? ISN'T EXCEPTING PAYMENT, AN AGREEMENT ALSO..? WHY THEY TAKE MY MONEY ?
    I THINK, SOMEONE IN THERE COMPANY EITHER MESSED UP AND NOW THEY SOLD MY HOME, AND NOW THEY WON'T EVEN TALK TO ME.
    SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN MY HOUSE WAS SOLD? NEVER TOLD.
    I HAVE NO MONEY TO GET A LAWYER, NEED HELP.