Homecoming Financial LLC / Mortgage payoff

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

I have been trying to sell my nephews home that was in foreclosure, cannot get the collection department to work with the him on his payoff. Loan #[protected]. We have a buyer, would they not rather sell the home than get another foreclosure!!!

Comments

• El
      4th of Dec, 2008

my home is in forecloser, iam 65 live by my self (husband died) i have talked to homecoming did paper work what they wanted sent it in, i would get a letter saying please fill out the paper work, i did sent it in, this keeps happening,
    when someonedid talk to me they said you don't make enough money for us to work out a budge with us.

i can't keep paying 1600 for a home, so i got a lawyer, payed him money to go bankrupt, after 6 months i found out nothing was happening, a realistate co ran a ck on the lawyer and told me why he wasn't helping get stuff done, he buys up homes .

3 times i had the house up for sale, but no one is buying,

i looked up hud and found this company and payed them 1000, dollars to help me,
    all the paper work was done,

i get a letter from morg. company with papers to sign, i can keep the house now morg is 1784.34 cents a month
    the people that help me, said good deal, how is it a good deal when 1600 was to much, i called morg co. they said fill out paper work and we well work up a budget with you, what can i do

• Wh
      14th of May, 2009

I've been in over 3 modifications and has paid them money upfront each time ...but guess what I'm still paying over $1500 a month ...Homecomings/GMAC does not help the homeowners...

10th of Aug, 2009

I have worked with a number of good persons like yourself and together we established a dialogue with the banks.