[Resolved] Homeclick.comOrdered a sink

I bought a sink from this store www.homeclick.com only because of their prices and they also promised fast shipping. Unfortunately, things were not so good as they promised. Delivery took over a month and when my order finally arrived and I opened the box I was shocked to see that it was not my order! I contacted Homeclick and explained that I received the sink but it was incorrect. They said that I can keep it and that they'll refund the price difference. I refused because shape and size of it did not match my bathroom. I wanted to return it and get a replacement but they said that was impossible and against their policies. I don't understand! The whole thing was their mistake and they were supposed to fix it. I would never recommend this terrible company!

• Resolution statement

• HomeClick Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Hi Rob,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Sincerely,