[Resolved] Homeclick.com / Ordered a lamp

My experience with Homeclick was not good and I'm very disappointed with their site and service. I have purchased a lamp and did not receive my order. According to their first notification message I was supposed to get my lamp in early January and it is now March and still no sign of it. I contacted them many times and every time they promised that I'll be receiving my lamp any time soon. These people are very unprofessional and all they can do is giving me empty promises. I hope I'll get my lamp soon, but that will not change anything and I will not be buying from them again!

• Resolution statement

• HomeClick Customer Care's Response, Mar 16, 2017

Hello Jamma,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing these delays to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Sincerely,