Homeclick.com / Return Policy Terrible

MN, United States Review updated:
Phone:
This company is TERRIBLE. I have never had worse customer service in my life. I bought my wife a place setting of Sterling Silver Francis I for her birthday. As it turns out, there are 2 different kinds of dinner place settings, the difference being the size of the fork. I purchased the silver one month before her Birthday, since I wanted to make sure it was here for her to open. When we discovered that the size of the fork was different, I called homeclick to get exchange the fork and/or entire place setting, which was still in its original packaging, and was told that since 30 days had elapsed since my purchase a return or exchange would not be possible. I GOT PUNISHED FOR BEING THOUGHTFUL AND NOT SHOPPING LAST MINUTE!!! Needless to say I had a problem here. After numerous emails and 2 months of arguing with a HORRIBLE customer service agent named Dianna Corbett, I was "ALLOWED" to return the items less a restocking fee - for items that they already keep in stock! I will NEVER shop here again and you shouldn't either. Do yourself a favor - pay more money and shop locally.

Comments

Li
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Homeclick.com - Will not use their service anymore, and I would not recommend them to anybody
Homeclick.com
homeclick.com

I am very disappointed with my experience with "Homeclick LLC". First- they shipped the wrong product than the one I had purchased. Then, it took about 8 business days for me to get their shipping label e-mailed to me, so I can return the wrong item. After that, once they received my return, it took almost 1 month and 2 phone calls from me to them, for me to get the refund. Very poor service. Will NOT use their service anymore, and I would NOT recommend them to anybody.

HomeClick Logo HomeClick