Homeclick / Scam
Bought a zephyr ak2536 for $500 from Homeclick.com.
It was dented, circuit was broken, another part was broken, had parts missing. I e-mailed them immediately..2-3 days is deadline. They e-mailed me back said be 2-3 days they’d send parts. E-mailed them again asked about parts after 4 months.
They put me on hold, will not talk to me.
Wish I'd have read BBB complaints before buying from them.
They have many complaints on them.
Basically Homeclick.com sells damaged freight they get cheap from factories.
Sell these products as new...Don't honour any warranty. They’ve published...
Stay far away from Homeclick.com.
They have a SCAM business and will bite a consumer.
More Homeclick Complaints & Reviews
- Homeclick - Bad service 
- Homeclick - Avoid them 
- Homeclick.com - Return Policy Terrible 
- Homeclick.com - Bad Online Business 
- HOMECLICK .COM - COMPLIMENT
- Homeclick.com - TV stand
- [Resolved] Homeclick.com - Ordered a lamp
- [Resolved] Homeclick.com - Ordered a sink
- Homeclick - Damaged Merchandise
- Homeclick.com - I ended up losing $230 and received nothing