Homeclick / Bad service

I was a little nervous ordering from them based on some of the reviews I read, but went ahead and took a chance because of the price. I ordered a Porcher Stanza vanity on Nov. 29. The original estimate was three weeks, but the written estimate was Jan. 5. It actually arrived on 12-17. It's strange that the ratings for this company are so extremely variable. As for me, I am quite satisfied.

Ta

Comments

• Al
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Homeclick - Terrible customer service
    Homeclick

I just bought an outdoor wall sconce "Augusta 3 - Light Wall Lantern P5912-80" and it arrived with a broken glass.

Okay things happen, no problem. I had my wife call their customer "disservice" number to let them know. She never received a call back.

That evening I had an e-mail, stating that they received the complaint and were now looking into whether the glass could be replaced by the manufacturer or not, and that they would let me know. Well, finally 6 days later I was told that they were sending a new glass replacement for me to install. I was also instructed not to e-mail them regarding this for at least 4-5 days.

After 8 days of waiting I replied back wondering where the replacement glass was and received no reply. The next day the glass showed up, but still no acknowledgement to my follow-up e-mail.

A good business would have issued an RMA number and had another unit on the way as soon as UPS posted the pickup of the broken unit.

Incidentally, they will not post a review from you if it is critical in nature.