Homechoiceduvet and a gown, slippers serial number [protected]

Z.Layman
Home choices
78 Main Road Wynberg
Cape Town 7800
Homechoice (Complaints)
On 30 November 2016, I received duvet and a gown, slippers serial number [protected] which was the wrong order.
Unfortunately, the item was incorrect. I did not order the above mention items I wanted the comforter; however, I return the items back to homechoice on the above mention addresses and the specific date 8 December 2016.
Based on my return of the items the was no contact from homechoice I also tried to contact but unfortunately could not get hold of them but after some time agent from homechoice called me back to state that their received the items. In 2017 on my way to the bank just to find out that I was blacklisted by homechoice based on no reason. So, I have tried to contact them to communicate the issues out but no respond on my emails.
To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your clear my name unblack listed me. Enclosed are copies payment of my records.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait 21 November 2018 before seeking third-party assistance. Please contact me at the above address or by phone [protected] or [protected].
Sincerely,