HomeCenter.com / beware beware
Please beware of this horrible and deceitful online merchant. We ordered a kitchen sink May 2008 and they shipped out the wrong sink. They will not come out to pick up the sink and will not credit our visa. I have complained to Christina, Sherry, Domonic, and the owner Brian, both by email and telephone. Christina will even put you on hold and not return. It is really horrible customer service. They tell you there is a problem with getting an RGA number, and will tell you it will be approved in 48 hours - it has now been over 3 months.
More HomeCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- HomeCenter.com - Fraud 
- HomeCenter.com - Do not honor return policy! 
- HomeCenter.com - Scam Operations 
- HomeCenter.com - Charged cancellation fee after over 2 months and product not shipped
- HomeCenter.com - Worst Company Ever?
- HomeCenter.com - Homecenter.com is a cleverly disguised drop ship business
- HomeCenter.com - What a horrible experience and I don't think this is over yet 
- HomeCenter.com - Scam masquerading as legitimate business 
- HomeCenter.com - refund problem 
- HomeCenter.com - Billing/Customer Service