Homecall Broadband / Can not solve simple problem

I was with Homecall for 18 months with no problems and they gave a good service. However, I moved house recently, and at around the same time they were taken over. Speeds got progressively worse and nose dived after 9th September. All they want to do is run speed tests, but they can't seem to ever solve the problem.

Va

Comments

Va
  27th of Oct, 2008
Homecall Broadband - Overcharged
Homecall Broadband
homecall.co.uk

I started another 12 month contract with a promise of a reduced fee package. Since then they have consistently overcharged me every month in my opinion. I have to phone them which usually takes a good 15mins (@5p a minute) to sort it out. I get told it will be credited on my next bill. My next bill arrives, not only has it not been credited I've been overcharged again! So I got my bills together highlighted all the overcharging etc and with a stern letter sent it to them. As far as I am aware I have not yet had a reply, this went on for ages, me again phoning (@5p a min) to find out what they were going to do... I asked for copies of my bills and I can't seem to get them off the site because I can no longer open them as I could before? Therefore I do not recommend Homecall Broadband.