HomeAway.com / fraud and scam
I tried to rent several large properties through home away. After sending an email to a few "owners" I received replies with deposit and terms information. Turns out that they were scammers. Not owners. After contacting HomeAway and filing a complaint they did nothing. I called one of the owners who was shocked to hear his property site was compromised. He called me back and informed me that HomeAway was not responsive. We both lamented on how bad a company they are.
Bottom line is HomeAway cannot be trusted. They aid and abed scammers. They really honestly don't give a darn about me almost getting ripped off. They just keep sending junk email messages even though I asked them to stop.
Don't use HomeAway or any of its affiliates.
More HomeAway.com Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company 
- Homeaway - worthless customer service 
- HomeAway.com - rental listing services complaint
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed 
- HomeAway.com - there is no customer service
- Homeaway - holiday rental in lacanau ocean gironde
- Homeaway - rental 4233291 - owner will not return refund - breach of contract
- Homeaway - owner had said he did not receive money from me
- Homeaway - invoicing