Homeaway / false listings permited
Homeaway permits false listings on their website and refuses to let travelers warn others on the comments section.
Twice I rented a unit and when I got to the place it was not the unit listed.
The first time I traveled to Vienna overnight and was tokd the unit was not available but I could have and identical flat. It was not. Had paid more for a better kitchen and furnishings. What do you do with bags in hand and no place to go? The listing was showing the owners property and renting another flat.
Second time the listing was for two different units again. The one I got was not maintained and had a dangerous stove. Many little things that did not work. I found out the owner uses the listing for more than the unit shown.
Both of these times Homeaway would not let me post comments to warn other potential renters. Homeaway policies stop accurate feedback. Homeaway did not reply when I emailed to ask I got way my comments were rejected.
Renters beware of Homeawy!
More Homeaway Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company 
- Homeaway - worthless customer service 
- HomeAway.com - rental listing services complaint
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed 
- Homeaway - sp1726.6 aco 3950 oakville avenue, kissimmee, fl
- Homeaway - apartment marbella spain - date 8th to 19 nov 2018. not as described online.
- Homeaway - reservation ha-vkmksk
- Homeaway - safe stolen from apartment
- Homeaway - home away