Homeannex.com / Horrible service!

I purchased an item and when I received it, it was the wrong item. It was listed incorrectly on their web site (and still is!).
I requested an RMA the same via their web site. After more than a month, I still do not have the RMA. They are blaming the manufacturer because Home Annex uses drop-shipping, so only the manufacturer can take something back. This is [censored]. They are just incompetent and slow. Plus, if I ever get the RMA, they tell me it'll still take almost a month to get credit.
This company stinks.

DON'T USE THEM.

Comments

• Ca
      30th of Jan, 2008

i ordered a item 2 months ago they no longer carry but was still advertised. they billed my credit card and still 2 months latter they havent credited my card back. loads of calls and hours of time trying toget my money back. they seem to have a lot of incompetant people employed. save yourself a lot of hassle and time shop elsewhere.

• Su
      24th of Apr, 2008

Home Annex is one of the worst companies that I have ever dealt with. I totally agree with your complaint, but our situation has taken over a year to resolve. And still we have only been partically credited. Bertie in returns is unreachable and even a liar. She told me an item was no longer made, and when I called the manufacturer they told me that that was not true. They still make the item... Pass the word on - Buyer Beware of Home Annex

6th of May, 2008

This Compnay is corrupt. Charged credit Card 1/11/08. Never delivered product. Never responded to e-mail. Placed on hold everytime called. Cancelled Order on 4/22/08 and then Company Ships Fed Ex on 5/2/08. AVOID THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL SPEND COUTLESS HOURS TRYING TO RECOVER YOUR MONEY.

• St
      4th of Jul, 2009

I also purchased 32 kitchen door handles 3/7/2009 . I even called the manufacture and i was told they would not sell to HOMANNEX.COM because they failed to pay their bills. After repeated calls to a Mr Slomie he said my goggle checkout account would be credited, which it never was. Now you can't reach the company by phone.

• Fa
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Homeannex.com - worst service ever
    HomeAnnex.com

I have two ongoing disputes with HomeAnnex.com. They shipped a product I cancelled after I was told it had to be backordered and wouldn't be available for a few weeks. On top of that, the product that arrived was defective! I tried to contact their customer service countless times through phone calls and emails, but almost no one picks up the phone nor returns an email. Naturally, the issue hasn't been resolved for more than 6 months. Another dispute is for a backordered product: everytime I called for an inquiry, I was told that the item would be shipped in a few days - I set the order back in Feb, now it's June! I've never had such a bad service from anyone.