Homeannex / Fraud and cheating

NYC, NY, United States Review updated:

Ordered three bath accessories, they shipped the wrong finish. Reordered correct finish and requested RMA# to return incorrect order. Charged for replacement as well and never got return authorization.
Gf

Comments

Ty
  14th of Nov, 2007

Homeannex - Do Not Use This Company!
www.homeannex.com

I was informed that the product I wanted was in stock; after making the order (and they charge your card immediately) and waiting a couple weeks for the shower arm to arrive, I called customer service - which is consistently a 15 minute wait, canceled the order and was informed that I would see a refund on my credit card within the next two business days. I have yet to receive my refund and it has been over two weeks and two long telephone calls...I was last informed that refunds can take up to a month!
Gr
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I ordered one fixture for my kitchen that took everal months to receive. To be fair, it appeared that the manufcturer of the fixture was at fault.
So, I ordered a second fixture ... a Hunter light kit for my Hunter ceiling fan. When it arrived, it was not as pictured on the website (the bulb base was different). More importantly, it did not fit my ceiling fan. Now, it is almost 3 months later and I just received return instructions (I have also just filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission).
Frankly, I am not erxpecting to get my money back, but it will be a relief just to get this box out of my house. And, I promise that I will never do business with these people again.
An
  4th of Mar, 2009

Homeannex - Buyer beware
HomeAnnex
homeannex.com

This company is fraudulent! They told me that a product was in stock just to get my order. They charged me $65 for 2 day shipping. The product was not in stock and I didn't receive it for 4 weeks. It was shipped ground. I was told on 2 occasions that they would credit the shipping which never did happen. DO NOT SHOP HERE!! BUYER BEWARE.
Mc
  18th of Mar, 2009
It has been close to a month since I ordered a part -- for which my credit card was charged immediately. I have been on hold with Customer Service for 15 minutes, which others have noted is an average wait. It is inconceivable that this company can continue to operate legally.
Mi
  12th of Apr, 2009

Homeannex - Never got my order
HomeAnnex
New York

I placed an order with HomeAnnex a month ago - never got it. The stuff is rude and not helpful (if you are lucky to get to a live person). It has been the worst experience I've ever had with shopping on-line. They would not let you to cancel the order (I did it through my credit card company). I am wondering if HomeAnnex is a legitimate company. It definitely looks like scam. Never ever buy anything from HomeAnnex!