HomeAdvisor formerly ServiceMagic / Bogus leads- SCAM
HomeAdvisor, formerly ServiceMagic WASTED MY MONEY. I am a contractor and signed up with them a couple months ago, only to find that most my time was being spent submitting "Credit Requests" for bogus leads they charged me for, instead of me going out and servicing clients.
After submitting "credit requests" for a number of bogus lead, they did not want to refund my money. I fought with them for a whole month and they came up with reasons as to why they weren't refunding my money. After I disputed this with my credit card company, they now sent it to collections!
In my opinion, HomeAdvisor is a HORRIBLE SERVICE. It was nothing but a money pit for me, NEVER AGAIN.
More HomeAdvisor formerly ServiceMagic Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - pro business services
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try