Home Warranty of America [HWA]paid for coverage that they cannot find a contractor to agree to fulfill.

I am dissatisfied with the service or lack of service provided by HWA. We had a stoppage and paid HWA to have a plumber tell us we needed our septic pumped. The plumber contracted by you contacted you to tell you to hire a company to pump our septic. That was 2 weeks ago. I contacted your company again and was assured within 48hours we would be contacted by the septic company to schedule. Still NO ONE HAS CONTACTED US!!! We were told someone would contact us to schedule the septic pumping within 48 hours of the plumber contacting your company. The lack of service provided could cause a back up, the ground is now frozen and could cause more problems. There was sewage backing up into my daughters bathtub when we hired HWA to fix the stoppage.
I just called again and was told they could not find a septic company willing to work with HWA to pump our septic tank. They told me have someone come give us a quote then IF they were willing to pay the company's fee they would authorize it and reimburse us. If not we would have to keep having companys come out and give us quotes until they recieved an amount they would approve.

Sincerely,