Home W arranty of America / Warranty repair for Air Conditioner

1 Las Vegas, United States

In the past 2 years I had two calls for service with HWOA. The calls were handled promptly. 1 Washing machine was replaced. 2 Garbage Disposal leaked and was replaced. However on 9-4-09 I needed the Air Conditioner repaired. My renter in Las Vegas in her late sixties with heart problems needed them fast. Repairman came and noted the compressor was beyond repair and need replacing. Order went in late (Friday) 9-5-08. Compressor was not ordered until Monday 9-8-08. Many calls made to Home Warranty with many promises that a supervisor would call right back. My renter lived in a Condo in 100 degrees + heat. The excuse was that the unit had to be ordered. The repair/service man waited patiently. The A/c was not repaired until 9-9-08 late in the evening. My problem is that communications are lousy with this firm and they ignore incoming calls. I am very dissappointed and am not sure I want to renew my policy for year 3. They definitely need supervisors that can handle dire situations such as mine.