Home Town Rajarhat, Kolkata / Poor service and misbehaviour

1 India Review updated:

We have purchased on 11/o5/2011 the tiles for our house, Home Town, Rajarhat Kolkata assured us that they will deliver the same within 4 working days as per their commitements we have removed all the marbles from the flooring but they did not turned up till 20th May 2011, we are suffering from lot dust and bust here and there.
we are very unhappy with Hometown services and support as well their delivery boy behaviour, they are very - 2 rude

Comments

• Su
      19th of Aug, 2011

i have gone through the same thing

19th of Aug, 2011

i ordered a chimney from hometown rajarhat on 12th may 2011 and they assured me that they will deliver it on 12th june 2011. but it is 3 months that they could not deliver it.
    i lodge a complaint with the manager but his response was not good.
    the salesperson there are also rude and dont co-operate after u buy the things.

• Vi
      14th of Sep, 2011

I totally agree with your problem. I am also currently facing the same problem. I have booked a dinning table the delivery date of which was 01/09/2011 not after several attempt from my end, i discovered that they do not have the dinning table at their godown and asked me to wait for another 1 month. Now i want to cancel the booking and get by entire refund back as i can not wait for 1 month but Home Town Rajarthat has refused to refund me the money and asked me to knock their HO door by providing me a simple email of their HO.

In my opinion, one should not buy any product from Home Town for which the delivery was supposed to be made in future without taking immediately delivery, i would advice the customer not to make the entire payment.

• Mr
      21st of Nov, 2011

I decided to buy a dining table from hometown, Rajarhat, but after reading this I changed my mind. Thank you.

1st of Mar, 2012

Pls. don't buy anything from Home town. Its a dangerous place. They are there to dupe the law abiding citizens like us with rotten furnitures. If you go and lodge the complain, they will find this or that excuses and won;t provide any replacement, rather I should say, nothing. Its a hopeless place and I am planning to lodge the complain to consumer forum and to the CM office. They just can't walk away Scott free!!! Subir Dey and Antara Dey. Our Sales order number: 2078041830. I won't let them go so easily. Lets see!!!