Home/Self / Scammed for over $5000.00

Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 520-722-5389
I was literally conned into investing in this credit card processing machine business which sounded legitimate because every business needs credit card processing machines, so I was asked to put down $250.00 and $19.95/mo. The man told me that if I wasn't satisfied within a year I would get my money back.
I was contacted a couple days later and the person that contacted me then was a fast salesman and he fast talked his way into my credit card for $5000. He told me that people were doing it every day and that I was getting in on a very good deal. I should have known that if it sounded too good to be true, it was. I am now trying to figure out just what to do to try and stop them from taking out the $19.95 from my credit card monthly, and persue my banks to try and show that fraud was done and try to get the charges reversed. I don't know if that is possible or not.
I wonder if anyone else has had this problem. I am a retired widow and don't have this kind of money to throw around. I just wanted to make a little money to spend.
I would appreciate hearing from other people who have experienced the same thing.

Comments

Ra
  27th of Jul, 2009
This is to inform anyone who is interested in this person's posts towards Bankcard Empire that JIM BURG...also known as Kevin O Brien, also known as Moses Henri...also known as Moses Patterson host of various aliases at no time worked for Bankcard Empire and was actually a person who has been making threats as a disgruntled employee due to what he felt is commissions due to him by a third party licensee marketing room. Mr Henri has made accusations sa ying he has bogus sales scripts, sensitive customer information and sales invoices however, he has produced nothing to date to prove these allegations to Bankcard Empire. We were very interested in what he had to say but did not present anything that he CLAIMED he had to date. Instead he chose to write farfetched accusations and acted as though he worked for Bankcard Empire and felt we owed him some form of compensation. Bankcard Empire wants to make it very clear that anyone in these forums who claims to have had a fraudulent experience with Bankcard Empire will be held liable and to date we have sent many liable letters to the persons listed on this forum. Some were smart enough to respond before being served. Thank You to the clients who took he time to let us hear them out and work with them and they have made their retractions. It is not our intent to send out liable letters but if a client will not cooperate and choses to make malicious posts towards Bankcard Empire, then we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. We will be providing a list of law suits and their respective case numbers for public view along with a history of what each client who chose not to cooperate with us was offered to help them. Bankcard Empire is the merchant services provider and not a sales marketing firm selling marketing tools which are offered by third party marketing offices who sell the home based business opportunity to be an affiliate of Bankcard Empire. Anyone who has received a letter from our company and has not responded or made their retractions of statements made towards Bankcard Empire is strongly recommended to do so. If 5 business days passes and we have heard nothing from you, we will move to the next phase of our process which is filing suit and holding any individual accountable for statements made towards BANKCARD EMPIRE. You can call us directly at 602-489-7200 ex 232 or 217 to let us know how we can help you or what specifically you want Bankcard Empire to help you with. Be prepared to give your full information and Customer ID number for verification due to the bogus comments and fake names posted in these forums .