Home Run Media Or Usaveonpills.com / Charged $149.95 for product not ordered!

1 Oklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 405-631-2211

I sent for a free trial size & payed $4.95 for shipping... then a few weeks later received 2 bottles of same pills & was billed $ 149.95 on my credit card. I bank with Wamu & they are contesting the charges on my behalf.I tried to contact the pill Co. by phone & through e-mail... no live person or response .I noticed on a different site that a lady from Wisconsin had the same issue with a pill shipment sent without request.

Comments

17th of Jan, 2008

I too have the same situation - an unexpected $149.95 charge to my card - plus a resulting $54 overdraft fee!! The company has more than one website which simply adds to the deception. Note these deceptive methods on www.usaveonpills.com -
    1) the 'fine print' is below the 'submit' button and the dollar amounts in the 'fine print' are written out rather the appearing in conventional form thereby making the 'fine print' appear as some uninteresting and typically 'never to be read' text like privacy policies etc.
    2) when you file a 'ticket' under customer support they ask for your time zone in terms of GMT instead of the more conventional time zones.
    3) 'live chat' does not work.
    Also - the phone number 405/621-2211 is an answering machine with no possibility of actually reaching a 'live body' - you are simply directed back to the 'usaveonpills' website to jump through their hoops of endless delays.

• Ju
      23rd of Jan, 2008

I also got the free pills for the cost of shipping $4.95 then couple weeks later received a charge of $149.95 on my card. I am going to bank and asking them what they can do about it.

• Ta
      24th of Jan, 2008

Ok same complaint. What do we do about this? I did not recieve the product for $149.95 but was charged. I cant get ahold of anyone at the number nor can I get anywhere with a website. I did however order the sample for $4.95 Please someone tell me or help me. This isnt right. What can we do?

• Ta
      24th of Jan, 2008

What legal action can we do? We need our money back and try to stop this.

24th of Jan, 2008

I very much agree with everyone. This is a scam and I feel that the credit card companies need to take this company to court! I know that I will be on top of my credit card company and they better credit me back the $149.95, which is a payment I never approved.

• Lo
      30th of Jan, 2008

The same thing has happened to me w/my bank card...I purchased Hoopiaphen after I saw the ad on TV, for just the s/h & thank God, I get mini statements daily from my bank & I saw where they charged my debit card $69.95 w/o consulting me. I was infuriated by this & called my bank immediately & they cancelled my debit/cc & they are also sending me a form to fill out, so I can get my monies refunded...
    I will not do this again & will from now on, I will be much more careful of these, "to good to be true offers I see"....

31st of Jan, 2008

I believe you i sent for a free trail amount of 4.95 tried to track the order in the web site change.

• Fl
      3rd of Feb, 2008

This fraud company charged $149.95 to my account. They told me I only need to pay $4.95 for shipping and handling,.I have been scammed the same way ab out three times from other companies. My advise to all of you out there is "Stop giving your credit # out.

12th of Feb, 2008

I have a $79.95 charge on my credit card statement, for which I've received no product. I ordered The Little
    Blue Pill.
    I want the pills, or $79.95 reimbursement placed on my credit card.
    You are to make no further charges made against my credit card.

• Do
      20th of Feb, 2008

I'm hoping that anyone who gets this stuff cancels within 30 days of the order NOT SHIPMENT - you do not have 30 day of trial. You have 30 days for this company to RIP YOU OFF!

To cancel you have to submit a ticket the ticket is replied to online and they tell you to call 405-631-2211 and press sales (1). Then when you call the number and press (1) for sales they give you a new number to call NOTE THEY DO NOT TELL YOU THIS NUMBER ON INTERNET TICKET 405-601-2740 World Wide Customer Support (what a joke!). Then you have to send an email to the person agreeing to their cancellation fee of whatever it states on their website so they cancel your autoship OR you will continue to get their product shipped to you every 30 days!

I am so disgusted with this fiascal that I could just puke! I called my credit card company and they said they can do nothing for me because it was the terms and conditions of that company.... too bad so sad for you!

Some crooked lawyer must be at the bottom of this company sitting back laughing all the way to the bank!

CANCEL ANYTHING YOU ORDER OVER THE INTERNET THESE COMPANIES ARE GIVING INTERNET ORDERS A BAD NAME. I won't order anything through the internet for a long time again. Once they have your credit card number they can do whatever they want!