Home Owner and Tenant Loans Ltd / Total Rip Off

Newport, Wales, Gwent, United Kingdom Review updated:

This company are total scam artists, They tell you in a conversation that you have a loan and then take a fee of almost £60 from your bank and then you don't get a loan they then deny that they have ever said that your getting a loan. According to other sites out there they abuse and threaten people who go up against them along with selling your information.

They are scam artists at work in your area trying to ply what little precious money you have from your hands when you most need it. They pray on the the people that mostly need a decent service.

You will see more bad news about this company at these sites

www.hatloans.org (obviously an unhappy customer)
www.whocallsme.com (repeated annoying phone calls)
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com (More Complaints)

Comments

Ma
  4th of Nov, 2008
This company has done the same thing to me, offered me a loan and taken 59 from my bank, why are they still allowed to do this to people, they took money from my account without any authorisation from myself, is this legal, and when you try and ring to find out any information it is impossible to get through, and have no loan and a bebit of £59. . . Which took me overdrawn at my bank so i therefor have further charges,
Ke
  18th of Nov, 2008
This company made you feel that a huge weight had been lifted from your shoulders, when all they cost us was misery and more debt they took 60pound out our bank account not just once, but twice and after numerous phone calls and no financial help from them at all we are still fighting to get our money back. Where do we go from here please take my advice and dont touch this company.
Vi
  12th of Dec, 2008
I have paid the fee and havent gotten my loan as promise