Home loan / Fraud Promotion

1 India Review updated:

I wish to inform all through you that the Claim of “A HOME LOAN IN 6 DAYS” is totally a fake drive by Bank of Baroda. I am saying the same in purview of my Brother (Not mentioning the name) experience.
He is currently an employed with a software giant company in Kolkata, Sector 5. The company belongs to one of the India’s big business groups. My brother is working there for more than 5 yrs and currently drawing a CTC about 7 Lac per annum.

My brother had applied for the housing loan on 15th June 2009 and today date is 28th Aug 2009. Still the loan status is under processing and this is totally due to non-cooperation of the staffs & Bank Manager.

Now, it is you to decide whether to promote for them or check the truth of the matter and help others.

Regards,

Mr. Kunal Mitra & Associate(s)

Ju

Comments

29th of Aug, 2009

Dear Friend,

I am also facing the same scenario and too in kolkata. But my friend out in Delhi had not faced the same situation. I think it is not the company but company's recruitment division, who had recruited lethargic people in their main stream service.