Home Legal Source / No refund

This company happily took our money to accomplish an loan modiciation. We gave them the money ONLY after we sent some preliminary figures to determine feasability. They said they could help us so we signed a money-back contract. After all the paperwork was submitted, our processor told us we could NOT qualify as we had too much in savings. She told us to cancel the agreement via email & request our funds to be returned. This was Aug 4, 2009. Since that time they have been using the same excuse "Alliant" and we fear that our money is GONE.

Fr

More Home Legal Source Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      2nd of Apr, 2010

contact the california bar association security fund they will send you out paper work to file for your lose I am in same situation as you and have done everything by the book i am now on 7 months of no refund and several phone calls not returned

• So
      24th of May, 2010

I also used them and i found out there bank account was frozen for some reason they could not give me. i paid them $2500 and they couldnt get me a mod and were supposed to give me my money back the first week of april and still no refund and its impossible to get a hold of anyone

• Ka
      29th of Jun, 2010

I am assisting a friend who got scammed by this lawyer. As of today, mid-afternoon, no one even answered at his lame company's phone number (homelegalsource.com).

He can't be too bright... he has formed another corporation at his daddy's lawfirm address in Mission Valley, and his 'brother' has youwalkaway.com (nice family). Home Legal Source, Carlsbad (rated "F" by BBB) is likely closed - get active to get your money back and bar this a*shat from practicing 'law' --

While you're filling out the forms for the CA State Bar Security Fund praying for a refund... find his personal site and offered email address at: davidruyle.com, or find him at daddy's law firm in Mission Valley - www.rr-lawyers.com/attorneys_DavidJr.htm -

Meantime, here is the law I referenced designed to protect vulnerable homeowners from such [censor]: "On October 11, 2009, Governor Schwarzenegger signed Senate Bill 94 (Calderon), and the legislation took effect immediately upon his signature. Thus, California law now prohibits any person, including real estate licensees and attorneys, from demanding or collecting an advance fee from a consumer for loan modification or mortgage loan forbearance services affecting 1 – 4 unit residential dwellings. California SB 94."

KARMA, Mr. RUYLE! ...It's coming! ~Enjoy!