home employment agency / Stay away

Home employment agency owned by marie surles is a scammer and liar this company refused to refund my money 44.95 also they promised their job website would be upgraded this is a lie after filling 26 job application got no response from the employer nothing at all. I tried to login on my account they deleted my account. I filed a complain through the state attorney general to solve the problem . Please stay away from home employment agency they are scammers or you will be sorry your money will be use for a nice travel to the caribbean trip.

Ch

Aprt 2709, 1178 Heffley Crescent, Coquitlam BC V3BOA7
    Canada
    Phone: 604 475 0449
    homeemploymentagency.net

I have been registered with them for home employment at the Auction Listing Agency. They have billed me with 59 USD and said that there would be a refund if I was not able to go ahead with the programme. They sent me a Resource Guide and there was no way to go about the business as it was pretty difficult doing anything on EBay or any of those sites. They have written me an email saying that my amount has been refunded but no such refund has been made. Now their numbers are not working 00-1-888-514-6755 and no proper response to their emails at support@homeemploymentagency.net. Please try to resolve this issue and I need the refund.

• Cu
      10th of Jan, 2011

Ms. David, we have refunded your purchase . We found your email and took care of it. We apologize for the delay in processing your request.