Home Depot / Wall Oven / wall oven has not been fixed, 11 service call's and nothing has been done to fix this wall oven
I became a widow this February of 2009. I have 2 children to feed. I have contacted home depot since
february. They sent at least 11 service men.
Still nothing has been done. I need help.
please help me concerning this matter.
The wall oven has not worked since february of 2009.
My husband put a warranty on this wall oven until
2012. Please help me. The last repair man who came said home depot is in trouble. The last call i made was 2 day's ago. I was told by the manager of this company
i should sue. Again, i need help, i have food in the freezer going bad. I am on social securtiy, i am disapalled. I get 4oo.oo a month.
More Home Depot / Wall Oven Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Flooring/Bathroom quote
- Home Depot - i’m still waiting for a call to schedule a free estimate on fencing since last thursday
- Home Depot - service
- Home Depot - shower kit
- Home Depot - credit card