Home Depot / Wall Oven / wall oven has not been fixed, 11 service call's and nothing has been done to fix this wall oven
I became a widow this February of 2009. I have 2 children to feed. I have contacted home depot since
february. They sent at least 11 service men.
Still nothing has been done. I need help.
please help me concerning this matter.
The wall oven has not worked since february of 2009.
My husband put a warranty on this wall oven until
2012. Please help me. The last repair man who came said home depot is in trouble. The last call i made was 2 day's ago. I was told by the manager of this company
i should sue. Again, i need help, i have food in the freezer going bad. I am on social securtiy, i am disapalled. I get 4oo.oo a month.
More Home Depot / Wall Oven Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - Homedepot credit card problem
- Home Depot - carpet installation and bathroom remodel
- Home Depot @ the 163rd. St. Mall in North Miami Beach - loud speaker going off all day and night into the morning.
- Home Depot - counter top / customer service
- Home Depot - service provider dispute