Home Depot Store 747 / flooring install

1 Winchester Tennessee, United States

We decided to go with Hime Depot to get our floors changed in our house based off of the convenience they described. Well that was a lie. They told us that it would only take 1 day which it took 4 and this was right before Christmas so it gave us 2 days to get our house back in order before Christmas Eve. I paid extra so that I would not have to be home to move furniture. They sent 1 guy to do the install of the flooring and to move the furniture. I had to take off from work to help him move the furniture because he couldn't do it by his self without tearing it up. I also had to help pull up part of the existing flooring because this guy was so slow. He told me that it would take 2 days and that the second day he would bring help. The second day I had to leave work at lunch time because he was sent by his self again. On the second day I showed him gaps in the flooring he had already installed. He didn't fix it and now it was going to take a third day to finish. No one showed up the 3rd day and Brandon from Romanoff a contracting company thelat home depot uses told me that they might be able to get someone here the 4th day but if not it would be after Christmas. My house was in bad shape. I called the home depot in Winchester Tennessee where I paid for the services and talked to Austin. He said they were a third party and they couldn't make them send someone to finish the job. They found someone to come on the 4th day and they finished but they didn't fix any of the issues. They also told my wife that she had to sign a form saying the install was complete. When I returned home I saw the gaps in the flooring were still there and there was some quarter round that had the nails sticking out of it by 1/4 of on inch. I called the Austin from home depot to complain again and for weeks I would get the run around and he would tell me that they were going to compensate me for the inconveniences that had occurred. That too was a lie. After being told I still had to deal with the 3rd party Brandon they told me that Trent the store manager at the Home Depot in Winchester Tennessee store said there would be no compensation. I also had to buy more flooring because the first installer messed up some. I am very disappointed with the way Home Depot handels their self. They want your money and then don't care about how it goes.

Ke