Home Depot / purchasing front door entry

transaction date: 07/29/2017
THE HOME DEPOT #6319 BRADENTON FL
Purchase amount: $3, 214.35

Description:
I just moved to Florida in July of this year. The front doors on my new home are weak, damaged, and a security problem. I ordered new entry doors and storm doors from Home Depot. I paid $3, 214.35. They were supposed to be delivered initially on 09/08/17. Every few weeks I get a phone call that they're being pushed out another month. Now they are expected until 10/18/17 which means they won't be installed until November. The problem is that they have my money and I have no product. I requested that they refund me the amount of the doors except for the deposit and I will be happy to pay for the doors when I get them. They will not do this. You either pay thousands of dollars and wait or they cancel your order. This is criminal!!!

Desired Resolution:
I am willing to pay for a deposit on the front doors until they are delivered and installed. Forcing me to pay full price for a purchase I'm not going to receive for months is criminal. Deliver the doors and then I'll be happy to pay the balance. They will not do this. It's either you pay in full or they cancel your order.

• Updated by L Trefil, Sep 20, 2017