Home Depot / haier clothes washer
March 2008 I purchased a new clothes washer and it was delivered directly to me from haier and had water sloshing around in it before I installed it, never used by me. I was told by both haier and home depot that they were not responsible and it was my fault! It was never used by me. I bought a brand new washer and receved a refurbished machine!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - store appearance.
- Home Depot - rebates
- Home Depot - my windows are leaking
- Home Depot - washer and dryer
- The Home Depot - delivery, installation, follow-up