Home Depot / online order ship to store
I had placed an order online to be shipped to my local store. The website and my comfirmation email said that the product would be available for pickup between June 12 and June 15th. They are still not at the store. The local Estes terminal that I was directed to call has been very helpful. Unfortunately, I am at least a week late on a job because Home Depot can't give an accurate delivery timeframe, nor do you state anywhere that shipments can easily be a week, or more late. When I called customer care to find out if this is a common practice or if something would be offered to assist me in making up the delay with my client, I was just told that sometimes things happen. If I can find an alternative product, I will be demanding a full refund and not picking up the order. If I cannot, I will make sure to not agree to a clients request if it requires ordering a product from Home Depot ever again. I cannot believe that a business is operating in this manner.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Poor customer service in flooring department at Hudson, wi.
- Home Depot - delivery & customer service
- Home Depot - installation of cooktop unit did not fit even though advertised dimensions matched perfectly
- Home Depot - met team supervisor
- Home Depot - paint desk customer service