Home Depot / manager's behaviour
Home Depot Store # 4714
5617 Sprague Ave.
Spokane, Wash. 99212
The manager was very rude and heartless to an American Veteran. Manager spoke with un-professional attitude.
The veteran has been purchasing items from Home Depot for along time and had always received a small veteran's discount. On day of incident, discount was denied to veteran in a way that was very rude by the very rude manager. This event was witnessed by other people and has now been put on the WEB for others to see. To allow a manager to do something like this certainly causes me to consider buying items I need at a different store other than Home Depot and other people who here of this are also considering the same. The veteran calculates his budget and included purchase at Home Depot. I am sure his budget will not include your store anymore because of the managers behavior.
Updated by David Treadwell, Jan 21, 2019
Bad store manager behavior at store # 4714 located in Spokane Washington at 5617 E. Sprague Ave. Manager mis-treated a veteran and was filmed by other shoppers.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - Custom closet consultation
- Home Depot - Roof Installation
- Home Depot - employee/ cashier
- Home Depot - flooring
- HomeDepot - glass door