Home Depot / lg washer delivery

Painted Post, NY, US Review updated:

You;
[protected]@homedepot.com

We purchased an LG stackable washer dryer at the Home Depot in Painted Post on Saturday November 4, 2017, to be delivered on Wednesday November 8, 2017. The washer powered up but would not run from that day. LG sent a repairman who said it needed an new display panel, as I had never used the machine I wanted a new one which has not arrived. I have spoken to several people in the Painted Post store. Tuesday November 13, 2017, I spoke with Brian, (a store manager he assured me) and he told me he spoke with LG and a new machine would arrive today, Friday, November 17, 2017. It appears that was not true. This morning I spoke with Heather in appliances who assures me the new washer will be delivered on Wednesday November 22, 2017. And she will refund $100 of the purchase price for our trouble.

I am 70 years old, my husband 73, this situation is so frustrating, we are angry, tired of going to the laundromat and just confused that a simple transaction could go so wrong.

It does not matter whose fault this is, Home Depot or LG, please just be aware that we feel strongly this is not good customer service and we are very discouraged.

PS. On Wednesday November 22, 2017, received a call from Home Depot, not only was the new washer not going to be delivered. but it appears that it was delivered somewhere else and they were attempting to find it, someone will get back to me. The comedy of errors continue.

Tr
Nov 24, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 24, 2017

I appreciated reading your complaint. I couldn't say I'd feel any differently. I would do things differently, however. The solution is simply canceling the order and getting a full refund. Hopefully you were wise enough to put the transaction on a credit card. If needs be, dispute the transaction. Then go somewhere else.

Problem solved.