Home Depot — kitchen countertops and sink not delivered and installed when promised.
Purchased over $ 13, 000 worth of appliances and counter tops w/attached sink and faucet on Sept. 7th. Appliances and cabinets were delivered in a timely manner but the counter tops and sink have yet to be delivered and installed. It has been over a month since the service dept. has measured for the counter tops and according to my salesman, the quartz material has still not been delivered to the fabricator to be cut for delivery and installation. What was supposed to take 2 weeks has now been over 4 weeks and my salesman still cant tell me when I can expect this order to be completed. I now have to have a temporary sink installed so I can serve Thanksgiving dinner to a dozen relatives in the 3 days I have till Thanksgiving Day. Not happy with Home Depot.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment