Home DepotI am complaining about appliance delivery

My name is Elzein, I placed an order through Home Depot for a Samsung Washer, order# H6679-150292.
The delivery was scheduled for Wednesday, 21Nov18. The delivery guy showed this morning with a dirty shows, I asked him politely to remove his show as our house rule is no shows allowed inside the house. He refused, I offered booties, again he refused. Complete disrespect. He left without delivering stating I would get a call. Nobody did, I spoke to the supervisor, her name is Linda ID#585745 who was so rude, unethical and showed no sign of cooperation of getting my washer delivered. Instead, she changed a delivery to 24Nov where I have been waiting for over a week to wash our dirty laundry. I have been disrespected as a customer, my experience with Home Depot has always been great, I got nothing but dignity and respect. I want this formal complaint to be escalated to the highest level possible. Loyal customer can not be disrespected like this. My cell# [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com. thank you for giving this issue your utmost attention!

El