Home Depot — I am complaining about appliance delivery
My name is Elzein, I placed an order through Home Depot for a Samsung Washer, order# H6679-150292.
The delivery was scheduled for Wednesday, 21Nov18. The delivery guy showed this morning with a dirty shows, I asked him politely to remove his show as our house rule is no shows allowed inside the house. He refused, I offered booties, again he refused. Complete disrespect. He left without delivering stating I would get a call. Nobody did, I spoke to the supervisor, her name is Linda ID#585745 who was so rude, unethical and showed no sign of cooperation of getting my washer delivered. Instead, she changed a delivery to 24Nov where I have been waiting for over a week to wash our dirty laundry. I have been disrespected as a customer, my experience with Home Depot has always been great, I got nothing but dignity and respect. I want this formal complaint to be escalated to the highest level possible. Loyal customer can not be disrespected like this. My cell# [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com. thank you for giving this issue your utmost attention!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment