Home Depot / washer & dryer delivery

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Do not ever buy from Home Depot! We have been a week with no washer and dryer and still no delivery date in the future. On November 20th we placed a telephone order with Home Depot major appliances for a washer and dryer. At that time we were given a delivery dates of 11/26/10. On 11/24/10 a confirmation automated call was received at 5:15 pm indicating delivery was scheduled on 11/26/10 between 8:30 am and 12:30 pm. On 11/26/10 at 8:15 am a call was received from the delivery company stating they had not received the washer and dryer, the earliest delivery date would be 11/29/10. It is now 11/29/10 and we have not received any telephone calls regarding if the washer and dryer is going to be delivered. Once we had received the original delivery confirmation, we disconnected the washer and dryer and donated them... it has now been 5 days with no appliances. Numerous calls to Home Depot have resulted in nothing, so far they have passed the buck to LG and to the delivery company. I realize I am a small fish but the lack of customer service is unacceptable.

Comments

• Rh
      12th of Jan, 2011

Did you finally receive your appliance? When? I have orderd during late November, and I have going thru exactly what you had gone thru. Every 1-2 week, another extension, latest is January end.