Home Depot / washer & dryer delivery
Do not ever buy from Home Depot! We have been a week with no washer and dryer and still no delivery date in the future. On November 20th we placed a telephone order with Home Depot major appliances for a washer and dryer. At that time we were given a delivery dates of 11/26/10. On 11/24/10 a confirmation automated call was received at 5:15 pm indicating delivery was scheduled on 11/26/10 between 8:30 am and 12:30 pm. On 11/26/10 at 8:15 am a call was received from the delivery company stating they had not received the washer and dryer, the earliest delivery date would be 11/29/10. It is now 11/29/10 and we have not received any telephone calls regarding if the washer and dryer is going to be delivered. Once we had received the original delivery confirmation, we disconnected the washer and dryer and donated them... it has now been 5 days with no appliances. Numerous calls to Home Depot have resulted in nothing, so far they have passed the buck to LG and to the delivery company. I realize I am a small fish but the lack of customer service is unacceptable.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Military 
- Home Depot - service for skylight blinds
- [Resolved] Home Depot - online overnight orders
- Home Depot Store #6820 - ex-coworker and current employee.
- Home Depot - customer service