Home Depot / front double sided fibreglass doors by codel
We decided to let Home Depot (HD) Lead#937749, do the job to change & install our front double-sided doors & initiated contact Jul 11, 2017 with emphasis that we wanted it completed by mid September. After some back & forth with types of locks and colour, we finalized our contract with the regional sales manager, Claudia, of Peak Installations, HD's service provider on July 27, with an expected completion date on the contract for Sep 16-30. I followed up with Peak Sep 11 on installation but was told by Rovi, the then project coordinator that there was delay. I called Rovi several times & sent email messages but there was never any replies. I finally go a hold of Rovi and told her that if installation couldn't be done by end of Sept., then I wanted it done on Oct 16, after I return from a trip. I returned early but was told that Rovi was no longer at Peak. I kept following up with Peak & was told that a Jennifer will be looking after me. Jennifer then called & said installation would be 3rd week of Oct., which came & went and into the 4th week at which time Jennifer called to say installation will be Nov 2, 2017. Now into the 4th month from initial ordering with HD, you would expect a good & complete job! BUT, look at the pictures attached hereto!!! No brickmolds for my front doors. I had complaint to HD's customer care (ticket #[protected]) thinking they could expedite things to finish my doors. USELESS! Jennifer sent an email Nov 17 advising the brickmolds would be installed December 5. Now, I sent complaints, Nov 17 & 20 to Peak's customer care too. They are turning a deaf ear too because I asked for someone who has responsibility to contact me, but I guess there is no responsible person at Peak.
My conclusion is HD & Peak are not companies that I would want to have do any work for my home! Unreliable and bad service!!!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment