Home Depot - Durango, Colorado / no money refund!
August 7, 2006 at Home Depot in Durango Colorado I ordered carpet for two rooms. I was asked to pay $100.00 and that I would be contacted later about the carpet installation. A man came to measure the rooms but I never heard from Home Depot thereafter about the delivery or installation. I called Home Depot and was told I had been "overlooked" and that I would be contacted later by an Expeditor, which never happened either. About three weeks later I called Home Depot again no one knew what was going on, so I asked to cancel my order. The man told me that It would take three weeks to get my $100.00 refunded. Presently it will be four months since I paid the @100. and no refund has been sent. My name is Linda Taylor, 4517 County Road 22, Cortez, Co. I am deaf so I cannot call normally, but through teletypewriter at [protected]. My email is ltaylor#fone.net Home Depot number in Durango Colorado is [protected]. Their address is 1301 South Camino Del Rio, Durango Colorado 81303 I do not have names of the people I spoke with. I did connect with the Home Depot manager, a woman, who assured me I was to receive my refund in 10 days. The other calls were made to a man in the flooring Dept.
More Home Depot - Durango, Colorado Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Retainer wall cap
- Home Depot - Associate's customer service
- Home Depot - Warranty service on my dryer
- Home Depot - all of the home depot
- Home Depot - install maytag dryer