Home Depotdelivery services - products never delivered

My delivery was scheduled for LAST week (12/9) but they never showed up nor called to say that they were not going to be coming. The delivery was scheduled for today(12/15) in the morning. They did not show. I called Home Depot and the lady on the line said "you should be happy I even picked up the phone". Im sorry lady but that is your job. I finally got connected with someone else who told me that the delivery will be done by 5pm. No one showed up.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Glendale, CA When I call Home Depot they put me on hold for over 10 minutes. This is ridiculous. Not only is my construction now backed up but I had to take time to call back and forth and get this sorted out. All while dealing with RUDE customer staff. I will not be ordering anything from these stores again. Seriously if you want your items to come in on time and you dont want to deal with rude people shop anywhere else. This place does not know how to run a business.

Ma
Dec 15, 2017

Comments

Dec 19, 2017

Home Depot told me in my complain that I should just return the product since I’m so unhappy with their service. Won’t be shopping there again.