Home Depot Deliverydelivery & installation

My name is Cheryl Taylor, 110 Enchanted Trail, White Bluff, Tn. 37187. Telephone is [protected].
I placed an order for the installation of a LG Microwave Oven on 11/23/2018 and order and delivery was confirmed to be delivered on 11/30/2018. I first received confirmation that it would be delivered/installed 10:00am. After checking online my delivery status it stated that the delivery/installation would be between 3:00pm-7:00pm. With that being said I had to cancel my plans for the evening due to the hours of delivery/installation. At 6:30pm on 11/30 I received a call stating that the delivery was not going to be made and that I would receive a call from the delivery department (GE) rescheduling my installation/delivery.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in White Bluff, TN The call never happened and therefore, I called 12/1/2018 and they had no confirmation of my order to be rescheduled; although the lady I spoke to did arrange for the delivery/installation to happen 12/8/18 and she was very professional. I am totally disappointed and just curious as if the delivery/installation will occur on 12/8/2018 as I had to cancel my plans on 11/30 & after that received the call stating that it was not going to happen?????
I have done business with Home Depot for many many years and after this experience, I am not sure if I will be shopping there again and will definitely share this terrible experience with others that shop there. I was looking at purchasing a Washer/Dryer from you guys but now I realize that your delivery & installation team are not reliable.

I do hope for your sake, I receive a response from you.

Best~