Home Depotcounter top / customer service

On August 27th 2018 I spoke with David Brand in Middletown ct Home Depot regarding a quarts counter top I purchased 18 months earlier. A chunk fell out of counter top . David told me he would contact the counter top company and get back to me to get the matter resolved. Between August and November I called and went to the store several times David could only say they hadn't responded yet .finally he told me they had a new counter top company and mine wasn't covered under warranty but he could get me a price to repair ( which he never did) .
Not sure what good a15 year warranty is if you don't look at the product but know it's not covered?
On November 8th I called store and asked for manger was given asst manger Bruce who referred me to Scott who took all my info again and said counter top company would call me . It's now December 9th and never heard from anyone. I'm a local contractor and myself and several of my customers spend 10's of thousands of dollars at Home Depot every year that is now on hold until we see how this matter is resolved.
Shame on you Home Depot