Home Depot / never received my rebate giftcard
I purchased over $5000 in Kraftmaid cabinets in Jan 2006. I filled out rebate form $300 and mailed in per instructions per time window. In March, I checked the status on the website and it said giftcard had been mailed mid-March. I never received it. I called twice in March and was told it was mailed. The second time, I explained that it had been over 10 days and I would have received it by then. Request re-issue of gift card because I had not received it. They said they could not reissue for 45 days. I waited well over 45 days. No re-issue. Called in June. They said it had been over 90 days. SOL! I requested to speak to someone higher. I was told there was no one else to speak to. I could e-mail customer service complaint. I did. NO RESPONSE!!! It's been 2-3 weeks now since I e-mailed.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - customer service in reading mass and everett mass 
- Home Depot - poor customer service in flooring department at hudson, wi.
- Home Depot - delivery & customer service 
- Home Depot - installation of cooktop unit did not fit even though advertised dimensions matched perfectly
- Home Depot - met team supervisor